Bob G. Freemon
Bob Freemon has devoted his entire legal career to the practice of first party property law. He holds a B.A. in Accounting, summa cum laude from the University of West Florida and is a proud Florida Gator, having obtained his law degree from the University of Florida in 1981. Bob has authored a number of professional articles and is a frequent lecturer on current issues involving first party insurance. He is admitted to the Florida Bar, Middle District of Florida, Southern District of Florida, Northern District of Florida and Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal. Bob is an avid outdoorsman and a lifelong member of the Boy Scouts of America where he presently serves on the local Executive Board of the Boy Scouts of America. Bob and his wife, Kimberly, enjoy shooting sports and wildlife photography. They live on Pretty Lake in Odessa, Florida with the many creatures Kimberly has rescued over the years.
- Freemon & Miller, P.A. fka Bob G. Freemon, P.A. Tampa, Florida. Shareholder. Civil trial attorney, first party property insurance, construction and bad faith litigation.
- Law Office of Douglas L. Grose Tampa, Florida. Of counsel. Civil trial attorney, first party property insurance, construction and bad faith litigation.
- Law Office of Byrd & Freemon Tampa, Florida. Managing attorney. Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company and associated companies. Insurance related litigation, defense.
- Butler, Burnette, Wood & Freemon, Tampa, Florida. Shareholder. Insurance related litigation, defense.
- The Innocent Coinsured, 17 Forum 187
- Reasonable and Foreseeable Damages for Breach of an Insurance Contract, 21 Tort & Ins. L.J. 108
- Mysterious Disappearance and Dishonest Acts, The All Risk Policy
- Numerous presentations to Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters and Windstorm Insurance Conference
- University of Florida, College of Law – J.D., 1981
- University of West Florida – B.A., summa cum laude, 1978
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle & Southern Districts of Florida
- United States Court of Appeal, Eleventh Circuit
- Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (associate member)
- Council of Property Claim Professionals, General Counsel
- Member Palma Ceia Presbyterian Church
- National Committee Boy Scouts of America